Strevas Limited (hereinafter, “Strevas”) takes privacy and its use of your data seriously and it acknowledges the importance of protecting it. Strevas will ensure that your personal information is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all similar or related legislation applicable to Strevas from time to time.
- Your data
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Strevas collects the following data:
- Information relating to you how you interact with us – including, but not limited to, any contact details and personal identification information (for example name, email address, phone number, etc).
- Any records we collect as a result of the services provided by us – including, but not limited to, attendance records from training programmes delivered by us or written feedback provided after training programmes.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Strevas with most of the data it collects. We collect data and process data when you:
- Discuss the possible delivery of any of our services to you.
- Instruct us to provide any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback via email or in writing after any training programme we provide.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Strevas collects your data so that we can interact with you with a view to providing you with our services or providing you with our services including, but not limited to, processing your instructions for training or coaching and managing your account – including corresponding about costs and fees and how we may improve the services we provide to you in the future.
How do we store your data?
Strevas securely stores your data on third party managed cloud based databases (e.g. G Suite managed by Google), which are compliant with security requirements demanded by the relevant legislation.
Strevas will keep your data for as long as it is required for the reason it is collected, subject to retaining it to satisfy by legal, tax or accounting requirements to which Strevas is subject.
Strevas would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Strevas from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Strevas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Strevas for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Strevas correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Strevas to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Strevas erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Strevas restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Strevas’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Strevas transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Strevas uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Strevas uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Strevas has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office through their website at ico.org.uk.